To expand the knowledge base and relieve human suffering related to skin disorders through creative research, outstanding and innovative patient care, and excellence in education at the local, national, and international levels.
We aim to become a globally recognized leader in Dermatology and Skin Biology to the benefit of people in Atlanta, as well as the world outside our local community.
In carrying out our mission and realizing our vision, we will value:
- Each of our constituencies including our patients, students, and colleagues;
- The efforts and achievements of all our stakeholders;
- The importance of collaboration, integrity, innovation and intellectual curiosity;
- The continuous pursuit of excellence and improvement.
Our Strategic Directions
- Promote excellence and international recognition in patient care, education, and research.
- Promote and create opportunities in education and research for faculty members at all levels to facilitate professional and personal growth.
- Be responsive to the needs of our Emory University community, the greater Atlanta community, and the world beyond.
- Promote and communicate research and clinical activities within and beyond the Emory Department of Dermatology.
The Measure of Our Success
- The quality and scope of our care to patients and services provided in assistance to our colleagues.
- The excellence of our teaching.
- The impact of our research.
For further information about the Department of Dermatology, please contact:
Department of Dermatology
Emory University School of Medicine
1525 Clifton Road, Office 118A
Atlanta, GA 30322
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org